Are you ready to buy a home? Let us help you make it seamless. Throughout the entire process, you will have a team of professionals by your side with your best interests at heart. Let us help make it a bit less stressful for you.
The Home Buying Process:
- Consultation: Let’s meet up to chat! Here, we will be able to learn what it is you’re looking for in a home. We will sit down with you and discuss preferences and a gameplan. Be prepared to have “needs,” “wants” and “don’t wants” ready!
- Pre- Qualification: One of the most important things to do before looking at homes is to get pre-qualified. Having a letter stating you are qualified allows us to find the home options that will be the best for you! Also, it will highly strengthen the chance of acceptance if an offer is placed. We would be more than happy to recommend our preferred lender.
- Showing Time: Once we plan out some homes to see, it’s time to look! We will take you around and view all of the homes we decided upon together. We will be sure to give you the information on each home to the absolute best of our ability!
- The Offer: Once you have decided on a home that you love, it is time to submit/present an offer to the seller! There are many steps in this step, but we are 100% here for YOU!
- Acceptance/Contingency: When the Escrow period begins, we will put money down to hold the property. In the meantime, this is the opportunity to do inspections and ensure loan approval for the home.
- Closing: It’s time to seal the deal! Once everything goes well and as planned, the closing process begins! Signing all documents, putting the rest of the deposit down and recording of the deed at the County Recorder’s Office.
- It’s YOURS!: Owning a home is a wonderful feeling and at this point, we will be celebrating! After it is all said and done, we promise to always be just a phone call away. We have several preferred vendors we can recommend to you if you ever need them!
Call our team today! 910.684.8674